This company applies all over payments to Non-promotional accounts.As I am the person in charge of our finances I have attempted to contact this company via email and phone.

My husband purchased me a beautiful ring, on credit. He used a special no interest if paid off in 12 months. 6 Months later he traded that ring in for a larger cut diamond. Unfortunately they no longer offered that promotion.

So I made my first payment with both charges, over paying by 183.00 thinking they will apply it like any other credit company we have used that offers this promotion. We use these promotions often, always making sure it is paid in full prior to the date deferred interest would be applied to our accounts. I attempted to email them and request that they apply the amounts correctly, I did this 2 months in a row. Every time they said that I must contact there 1800 number.

As I new would happen, they refused to speak to me, My name isn't on the account. Even though I automatically requested to speak to a supervisor, before asking anything about the account. A very rude woman said she couldn't pass me on until she got authorization from my husband. I told her that at this time I am not requesting any information on the account and to please let me speak to a supervisor, she still refused.

I then call my husband to have him allow me access to the account. When my husband answers she hangs up on me, even though I told her I have him on speaker. She tells me to call back and hangs up. I then call right back while I leave my husband on speaker, the same rude woman answers.

She is being just as rude but gets the information she needs to allow me access. She puts me on old for 15 minutes, then hangs up on me. I call right back, I get a very nice young man that listened to what I had just gone through and put me through to a supervisor since at this time I am not requesting to talk about the account. A supervisor answers, she is just as rude as the first woman.

I explain what I had just gone through, total dead pan, she says nothing about her employee hanging up on me twice. I ask if she can at least look up that we just called and my husband authorized me to take care of this. She says no, I have to speak with him. Knowing that my husband was not available to answer my call, I had no choice but to hang up.

We live in AK there operation hours do not make it easy for us to be in the same place at the same time from 5 am to 5 pm. My husband leaves for work before 5 am, I don't get off work until 5pm, and drive 30minutes to get home. My husband works 6 days a week so that takes Saturday off the schedule to call. I have sent emails requesting help, they respond by putting in big bold print, my name and saying that the user needs to call for security reasons.

I explained we have tried and sent the letter that we sent to CFPB and the BBB, (this letter describes all of this). I have then given them my husband name and number and asked if they could please call my him directly for verification. I then get a response just like the one I answered. So we will be paying in full the entire amount to save 500.00, and will never purchase anything that uses this company as a financial company.

I will also advocate for all others to do the same. I will find out what companies they finance for and post this on all of there reviews, no matter how many or how long it takes. This company is immoral, they would have taken the amount out properly with out being told to apply the extra portion to the deferred interest account. All other companies I use do this automatically with out being told.

Minimum payment goes to the other accounts on the card, while the remainder of the payment, no matter how large goes to the deferred interest account.Unless the amount pays it in full, then the overages are then put to the next account in line.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. MT19652016 stated that there is a room for improvement of cusomer service abilty to help just blows you off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of td bank loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Td Bank needs to "reapply payments properly" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned td bank loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Td Bank.

Had an Experience with Td Bank?

Comments