Verified Reviewer

There is two significant problems that I'm facing with this bank institution and I have two different claims for each problem

1- On 08/3/2020 before we knew about the pandemic I purchased tickets for a concert that was actually cancelled at that time and later one reschedule, due to the fact that is a risk to participate on that type of event I decided to cancelled the transaction for the amount of $583.52 for both concert tickets and the insurance that I was force to purchase as well. When I reached out to Tickets Onsale they just told me that they face a lot of business losses and were not able to refund the tickets, so I decided to contact my bank as I used my debit card and get a refund for this transaction directly with them but as this incident happen during the pandemic bank was close and having access with them over the phone was impossible.

I spend hours to never been able to speak with a live rep to address this issue but finally on 8/12/20 I was able to speak with a customer services after a long waiting time on my phone and she started a dispute claimed and I got a refund within 24 hours. I follow her advise I submitted a written statement to that I was actually able to drop at the brank near my house to add it on my File Dispute # RCs5iRUI12S5308 but on 9/18 got a letter stating that they revoke this claim as they stated that i surpass the time to place the claim without taking in consideration that I had not access to the bank before so I was advise to refile the claim which is now RCbM3AUJ28M4547 but I haven't heard anything in reference to this yet.

2- On Sept 8, 2020 using ZELLE / TD Mobile Bank I send my mistake $750.00 to a phone number 917-655-**** this number belong to Mrs. Chan. This was intent to be send to another person but the last two numbers were place wrong .

Knowing ZELLE disclaimer I reach out to the person that received the money and she was willing to return this without any problem and on 9/15/2020 she went to her bank branch and a banker help her to send me the amount back that was place on hold by my bank stating that this will be available the following Friday which never was. Days pass and every time that i reach them it was a new info, no one seems to know... even in one point someone told me that the money initially never left my account, which I proof was wrong, so I file a dispute one more time AAHAUXUJ21L0557 and to support my actions I even file a police report which I personally took to my local branch to be fax as well.... At the end I was told that they make a mistake as my number was linked with an account that was close over a year ago and they for that reason the money was never accredited and it was retuned back to the sender.

I asked the bank to contact the third party bank and get my money but they are not doing nothing but ask me one more time to call the other bank for assistance using the trace number (151616****)of the transaction to see if I can recuperate my money or go to the small court to suit the person for the money that she had attempt to return, their own customer services stated that they felt this unfair but there is nothing that they can do unless a higher manager agreed to support and help. So I'm asking for assistance as this bank is not protecting my interest and helping at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Td Bank Mobile Application.

Location: 600 Market Street, Elmwood Park, NJ 07407