Resolved
3.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 23, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Update by user Nov 23, 2020

I have spoke to several people within the TD organization about my concerns and they in turn have addressed these concerns supposedly internally. So I will never know exactly if any changes have been made but that's all I know.

Original review posted by user Oct 21, 2020

Poorly managed and administrated banking service for which I find is far less than the "professionalism" that one has come to expect from T.D. over the years.

Communication and betrayal on services along with upselling on the false premise of their latest service provides.

I have found out, the hard way, that they are not to be trusted.

This isn't to say that what has been perpetrated has been done with any malicious or foul intent -no, it's just one contempt after another. These blunders build distance and mistrust.

The Bank manager despite being called several times has never returned a call. In my view, this branch manager portrays an "elitist" attitude, which has funneled down to her staff.

Terrible service and communication in my view, and once more, there is a real complacency and apathy entrenched there.

I will be shopping around for a different financial institution where the manager is on top of their game when it comes to customer communications and service!

User's recommendation: Been there nearly 12 years, and it's regressively become worse and untoward.

Product or Service Mentioned: Td Bank Banking Service.

Location: Calgary, Alberta