I RECENTLY HAD A FAKE CHECKED BE ALLOWED TO GO INTO MY ACCOUNT AT A TD BANK BRANCH .Apparently, the teller made no record of the id used to cash it.

The fake check was for $5000 and the teller cashed out 2100 dollars. Strangely enough, this check was presented the same day my wife's direct deposit was going through. The teller made no notation of id on the check. Plus, my account is in New York, yet they let this check be cashed out in a NJ bank.

I filed a report immediately. Opened a new account as told to do. then all my accounts were frozen. I have no access to any of my real money.

And have really gotten no help. Why am I being penalized because of teller made a terrible error. TD is really become a very user friendly bank. there new rule od letting Debit cards be used without cash in account rackes them up 35.oo a pop.

They won't let you out of program.Finding a new bank.

Review about: Td Bank Deposit.

Had an Experience with Td Bank?

Comments

Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more