TD Bank is the worst bank every they have no right to charge anyone a surcharge fee every month, I would not recommend anyone to open a account with them, their service STINKS.In life people goe through things and it not fair that they should be able to do charge a consumer a 15.00 dollar surcharge that has been with them since they were COMMERCE BANK.Who every owns this bank now is a money hungry ***.I will eventually pay my bill but they need to have some type of concertration for people whoo have no job or iether or a fixed income.

Review about: Td Bank Account.

Had an Experience with Td Bank?

Comments

Hainesport, New Jersey, United States #855286

Had to close our 1truck mom and pop trucking company due to lack of work and no money coming in got behind on all our bills especially mortgage loan with Tdbank.letters started coming in talking about foreclosure on our house.also could not make payments on lone because the account was frozen Called bank repeatedly no help from anyone .finely given a name and extension number to call ,talked to a person who was suppose to help us she said she would send out forms for us to fill out that supposingly help stop foreclosure lower our interested rate so we could get back on track.after going through all this we were told rate was not going down but up that money that was starting to come in due to both of us finely finding jobs we could afford to pay the higher rate even after we told this person it took almost every cent coming in to pay this one bill I asked what about all the other bill taxes electric gas food car ins.

doctors and all the other bills we were behind on we where told mortgage came first all the other thing would wait so to deal with it or lose our home so we have been dealing with it in December we received a letter asked to sign and return about the lone that stated we would continue to pay said amount till loan was paid off so we did that sent letter and this past December due to one of us winding up in the hospital for a month and then not going back to work for another two we fell behind once again but i called this person repeatly once...

Stay away from TD Bank! hidden charges!

TD Bank is horrible, the rip their customers off with a lot of charges, their online banking is so slow, and you can't understand it, hidden fee,s they don't tell you about, beware take your hard earn money to anthor bank,

TD bank is the worst bank, they bought out riverside national bank which i had a car loan with.i was a perfect paying client and hit a rough patch.

my vechile was repoed just has i was just about to pay what i owned to catch up. They would not except the past payments plus 2 months in advance they wanted me to pay the whole loan or they will not release the vechile, For anyone one getting a car loan beware, doesn't make a difference if you have had 2 years perfect paying they don't care. Will not recommend them to anyone.

The personal working there have attiudes and have no understanding that hard working americans are trying to survive.like I said if you have a choice don't use TD bank they don't care about any person just money and if you don't have it then they say OH Well.