2.0
Additional Fees

To show TD Bank that we are not greedy for money, we dedicated our resources to a campaign to help TD Bank customers leave to replace their engagement with TD Banking agents.Our inspiration was an instance where we were completely disrespected by this bank and they are relentless in their arrogance and disdain towards any dispute.

They freeze accounts to get attention. If they want you to contact them regarding your acct, they freeze it. Not just the one(s) we know for certain, looking online this is normalized behavior. Enough is enough.

https://notdbank.com we are adding a list of places hiring in case their staff wants out.I'm listed as a current customer because they literally hijacked my account and we will not negotiate with crooks.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Run around.

Had an Experience with Td Bank?

Comments

worst bank to do business own an apt.building outright no mortgage own my home no mortgage went for 50,000 loan to consolidate some bills in one payment and was refused the building was worth 290,00.00 and I was only getting a 50,000 equity against it and was denied worst bank I have been with looking for someplace else to soon transfer from there

cjpm5229_89

No u dont care about ur customers