134 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 01, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Td came in and helped solved the problem.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2020

I open a small business account in January and was told that I was given the best account after explaining to the customer service about my business, ( I started my business at a very difficult time to start any business as COVID was just starting to close up our lives) with everything going on and me focusing all my time on growing my business, only to find out 8 months later that the SERVICE FEES came close to $5000, trying to kill my business before I can get it up and running. The SERVICE FEES is KILLING MY BUSINESS, was given back $500 after I call in, which to me is like calling me a fool or telling me to go to *** call the second person and was offered $1000, is like they don't care about what is about to happen to my young business.

A business that is starting up n making less than $600 a month, service fee is more than the profit and now onto the business capital. Why will TD do this to me and TD is the only Bank I have deal with all my lif

User's recommendation: Be careful how u open BUSINESS ACCOUNTS with TD.

Location: Edmonton, Alberta

Comments

#1988397

This bank is horrible. This is a Canadian bank operating in the U.S and they are taking advantage of good hard working people in the U.S.

They finance Ashley Furniture and the interest rates are absurd. I made a payment through their electronic payment and they stated the check did not go through. I had plenty of money in the bank and have paid them on time for over 2 years and never late on a payment. They charged me 25 for late fee and 35 for the return of the check.

They resubmitted the check and it went right through 3 days later. I cannot determine what happen. Of course they blamed it on me and lower my credit limit from 8000 to 2500.00. On top of this because my girlfriend is on the card with they reporter her to the credit bureau which in return lower her credit score by twenty points.

they would not reason me. No Im sure they are making millions off the hard work of everyday people but if you make one mistake they ruin your life.

I say these corporation should be dissolved and stop doing business with organizations like TD bank. They should be reported to department of Justice or something.

#2015198
@PissedConsumer1988397

did you report them to the justice department

TD Bank Reviews