Verified Reviewer

My account was disconnected due to a negative balance. Due to Covid , I would like to restore my account and make payment plans , I tried calling over 6 different numbers , waited over 2 1/2 hours to speak with some one and still no answer .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1907711

Attn: 190**** Please NOTE that td bank doesn't COMPLY or REPLY to any NOTICES or DEMANDS - EVER! i was ESCALATING my issues for 7 years...in writing ONLY $$$$$$$ ....

WHY? my accounts ARE still FROZEN? (8 years) and WHY i am still WAITING!? Sorry to say but they are THIEVES!

+ they were ALTERING my name for 17 years or longer... WITHOUT any CLARIFICATION?

in writing + (BAILOUT by me & other creditors OVER and OVER and OVER) + i BECAME HOMELESS on their-s BEHALF! copyright (c) 2008-**** TM All Rights Explicitly Reserved Worldwide WITHOUT RECOURSE Sorry for ERRORS 2020-08-09 1149:06

#1904695

You're lucky you didn't get arrested. False utterance is a crime in this state.

And all you know to do is CALL? This issue must be concluded in writing.

TD Bank Reviews