Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was in traveling from ga to md..i went to td bank because it was lste and across the street from my hotel. The atm does not say for td bank cards only.i put my card in and the atm kept it.i went to the window and the teller told me to come back in the morning because i need to come in when they are open.

I came back in tbe morning and with a NASTY attitude she said she couldn't help me.that she didn't tell me to come back. She was loud as to have an argument in front of the other customers.

I would never use this bank just because of this one rude teller..i was in town for a funeral and i found my bank.they gave me a new card because she said i wouldn't be getting it back. Im so upset im gonna blog and let others know

Review about: Td Bank Bank Teller.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

So they went from zero to nasty just like that OR were they simply responding to your nonsense? I'm guessing you acted a fool and got what you threw.Pro-Tip: Be the nicest person someone has encountered and you'll be amazed at how helpful folks will be. Show up with pizz and vinegar and get what you got.

to Anonymous #1516032

Yes. That’s Exactly what happened.

They opened the door with attitude.. for no reason and lied. I walked out went down the street to capital one where they took great care with compassion. It wasn’t a big problem.

They made it one and lost a customer for life. So mind your gotdamn business!M