90 views

Tried to call TD Bank for assistance. Said it was 10 minute wait, but it took 20 minutes when a customer service person picks up.

THEN, I was put on hold for another 15 minutes before we could discuss the problem.

Looks to me they are required to pick-up within 20 minutes then put you back on hold until they can get to you.

After all that, I was told to go to a branch (they call it a "store").

The "store" was busy, looks like it was short on help. Nobody looked up, nobody offered help, nobody seemed to care so I walked out.

This happened in Florida.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree completely! I set up an online account.

Then I tried to register for online banking and couldn't do it. I call and this trashy woman talks to me and "verifies" my information but tells me she can't help me to set up an online account. So waste 5-10 minutes here! I tell her well this has been a waste.

She says well not really. Then she becomes rude and unpleasant, I tell her I don't believ ethis is good customer service, she says "I don't think so." WTH? She tells me if I want to talk to an authority - I say yes! I had to call back, eventually spoke with a "manager" who was this dude who talked to me sternly.

I kept trying to tell him about my issue and he kept telling me that he was sorry they have "security protocols." WTH? I kept telling him - that's not the freaking issue! I tell him how does Chase, Citibank which are massive banks are able to help you online? He says oh I don't know they have different protocols.

Who the heck needs togo to a branch to set up an online account these days?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I am not funding the account so it can close. If in only a few days I'm this irritated by their inept customer service I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like in the future.

Perhaps this was a blessing!! I wouldn't bank with TD again.

TD Bank Reviews