I have been a loyal customer to TD Bank for about 5 years.I do alot of business online and always charge my debit card for large purchases.
3 months ago, they flagged my account and froze my funds. I called them and they said they had to send AN EMAIL to their fraud department so they can lift the restriction. In my mind I'm thinking sending a carrier pigeon from wwi would get the message there faster! I mean, let's take a minute to really digest what is happening here...I am in the middle of making a large business transaction, they freeze my funds because their systems are too inadequate to tell 1.
Has this customer shopped on this site before? 2. Has he ever spent this dollar amount? To both questions, it is a bold, YES.
Now, I may lose out on this great deal because I have to wait 2 hours since this mysterious fraud department doesn't have phone service!!! I couldn't believe this, but I accepted it and later that day my card was working again. Today, I try to make another purchase on the same website, and the same exact thing happens, only this time, when I call, the agent insists there is nothing wrong with my account and there are no flags or limitations. I hang up and try the charge again...DENIED.
I call them once more..this time I say, "look, you're not going anywhere until this transaction is finalized". The rep stays on the phone after I try the charge 3 times! And STILL he does not see anything on his system...Finally, he says, "let me send an email to our fraud department, JUST IN CASE there is something I can't see on my system" ARE YOU F**** KIDDING ME?? How disorganized, how incompetent can these people and their systems be??
I let him do what this parasite has to do and I hang up. 3 hours ago, I decide to take my 3 kids, all under the age of 6 to Walmart, as always, you go in for dish soap and walk out with a cart full of everything..but the soap. The kids each have a toy, they are anxious to open them; I finally reach the cashier and swipe my card...D-E-C-L-I-N-E-D!!! I was in total shock!!
I said no, this can't be, let me try again..the line is growing and I am declined once more! I think quickly and say, wait a minute let me try the ATM. Well, to my surprise only a receipt prints and it reads "Suspect Fraud". I am completely appalled by this!
I am a fraud, against myself! I do so much business with these people, so many funds pass through all 6 of my accounts for me to be slapped in the face with this embarrassing occurrence. I go back to the cashier, apologize to the people on line and say look, void the transaction, I have to come back, unless, you take checks? She says yes, no problem!
And OF COURSE she puts the check through the machine and it too, comes back...DECLINED. I immediately call these incompetent fools and give them an earful, I am not ever going to give my business to this bottom of the totem pole bank who can't even afford raised letters on their debit cards for their beloved customers! As I was on the phone with the rep I made sure she heard me tell everyone on line, TO NOT USE THESE AMMETERS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TELL MY STORY AND DISCOURAGE EVERYONE FROM USING THEM!!TD BANK SUCKS AND EVERYONE SHOULD STAY FAR, FAR AWAY!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Td Bank Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Customer Satisfaction to Service Provided Ratio: 0% #trustcobank is #dishonest and #unresponsive Trustco was the first bank to violate the USA Patriot Act, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency..."
- "I have been a loyal customer to TD Bank for about 5 years. I do alot of business online and always charge my debit card for large purchases. 3 months..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "My husband was denied his long term disability in May without notice. Mike has recurring Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Crohn's Disease, Vascular Disease, and OstoeArthritis. They claim the labs from..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."