1.2

I set up 3 bank accounts for my elderly mother with TD Bank and im a joint account owner and they have my Power of Attorney on file. Despite that Ive been unable to transfer funds into her checking account by phone.

Their local branch office is still closed other than drive up window with up to a one hour wait. I have never had a good experience calling TD Bank. Their 24/7 telephone banking is horrible. They are not Americas most convenient bank and should be barred from claiming so.

They are preventing a 95 year old to access her money and pay her assisted living facility rent. Horrible bank

User's recommendation: I would not recommend using TD Bank.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

TD Bank Pros: Locations.

TD Bank Cons: Telephone banking sucks.

Location: 285 Broadway, Monticello, NY 12701

Comments

#1939706

This bank is very poorly managed by people who are "anything" but customer focused! The blunders they make on a regular continuum, the double talk to the customers, and many other gaffs including an elitist attitude are mind-boggling, to say the least.

I deal with the McKenzie location here in S.E. Calgary, where at one time, they had a very sound and friendly operation. Now it's run by overpaid yuppies, who have no conscience and no accountability to ensuring communication is properly conveyed.

The manager herself could really care less and will not return calls. My advice is to find a different branch, one that has a professional approach.

TD Bank Reviews