Verified Reviewer

The branch located at 233 Bloomfield avenue in Montclair I was treated with the utmost disrespect. I opened a new account in June because my old one was hacked one of the representatives opened a new account didnt explain anything to me didnt change my username or password told me I have to do it myself over the phone gave me a new bank card and sent me on my way.

Yesterday my job being closed because of COVID could only send me what was left of my sick days into my account I noticed 300 dollars was missing I called the customer service number a representative told me that the representative I opened the account with put me in some enrollment program which I had no idea about, that Td bank took 300 dollars out of my account for overdraft fees I didnt understand how TD bank could do this during a pandemic taking what little I had and not care, every company tried to work with their customers because of this pandemic except this bank ,so I went back to the same branch met with a representative named Edward trying to explain I had no knowledge about these overdraft fees because I didnt have access to online banking and that at the time they claimed of the charges I had money in the account what I received was Ghetto attitude he was rude , didnt care about my concerns at all. I was told Oh well if it states you have overdraft fees then you have overdraft fees what do you want me to do I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager was told she went home and was told she would agree with what he was saying. I felt so disrespected at this point I closed the account and canceled my credit card with TD bank any bank that treats their account holders like that I will never do business with again and I will pass this on to anyone I possibly can so they know not to do business with this bank. Not to mention I dont know why they are still open if the owner or corporate bothered to go on the reviews of this particular branch there are a lot of bad reviews including mine and unhappy customers.

This will be the overall experience I will remember with TD bank I have had experiences with other banks but this was the worst. Bad Business

User's recommendation: Never bank with this bank.

TD Bank Cons: Bad business ethics.

Location: 233 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042