61 views

Update by user Oct 14, 2020

I called customer service. I even had them escalate to a supervisor.

They apologized but said there was nothing they could do.

Obviously they are slaves to their system. They have to treat people as system fodder, not as humans.

Original review posted by user Oct 14, 2020

I opened an account with TD Bank on 10/10. The manager told me the funds would be available 10/14.

He lied. When I checked on 10/14, the funds were not available. Customer Service told me the funds would not be available until 10/16.

So TD Bank gets to draw more interest on the account while we go hungry because we don't have the money I was promised. DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH TD BANK, THEY LIE!

User's recommendation: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH T-MOBILE. THEY LIE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Td Bank Check Deposit.

Preferred solution: Do what you say you will do. Do not blame the system. The system works 24/7. Delays are caused by humans. .

TD Bank Cons: Lie to get your money.

Location: 1265 Lake Murray Boulevard, Irmo, SC 29063

Comments

#1939727

IN some cases, the poorly trained person that you are speaking to, is so overzealous in trying to sell you their latest product, that they will do anything short of holding a gun to your head to get you to buy-in. I have been ripped off from them failing to disclose important information while calling you at your home at night trying to get you to buy.

I have lost several dollars from their communications being less than professional and less than forthright. My recommendation is that if someone from T.D. calls you, record the date, time, and get their full name and report them. No one should be calling you at night at home to upsell their products.

I have no faith in T.D.

after there have been several contretemps on by their staff. The training and the quality control is just not there anymore!

TD Bank Reviews